Sunday, January 16, 2011

All I wanted was one decent picture

Everyone was home, we had a free afternoon, and I just wanted a picture where everyone smiled.  I don’t know what I was thinking; I would have had better luck asking them to all stand on their heads.

I know as a mom I should have requested they all act like they were having a terrible time, kind of like this:IMG_9461 And I probably would have gotten six smiles and the perfect picture.

Out of the next 500 attempts, this was the best one…only two grumpies and I have no neck.IMG_9442 

All smiling but missing the boys.IMG_9457 

Clearly, it was nap time,IMG_9497 IMG_9498

If you can’t beat ‘em…IMG_9519 IMG_9520 

And the winner is, a picture taken in the parking lot of Sam’s Club, our home away from home.  Ugh.IMG_9494

No comments: