Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Every once in a while I really REALLY love my job

Because I get to take clients to some awesome places.  I heart NBA basketball and I love the Dallas Mavericks.IMG_2402 IMG_2408 IMG_2413 IMG_2415 IMG_2419 IMG_2426

Some guys in my industry.

IMG_2433 IMG_2435

Dirk, for Sutton and Reagan.  He was hurt and couldn’t play.

IMG_2429 IMG_2430

I also get to go to hockey games and watch the Dallas Stars, but I just can’t bring myself to get excited about that yet…I don’t know a thing in the world about hockey!

3 comments:

LindaJean said...

Oh my what a great job you have! What fun!
... Your Stars are our former NORTH Stsrs from Minnesota. We supposedly couldn't keep a team here, but now we have the Wild, so what's up with that? And as far as understanding it, isn't it just soccer on skates, sort of ? Am I showing my ignorance here? :)

Anonymous said...

DIRK!!!! I GET TO SEE HIM LIVE NEXT WEEK!! AHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D

-Sutton

Anonymous said...

DIRK!!!! I GET TO SEE HIM LIVE NEXT WEEK!! AHHHHH!!!!! :D :D :D

-Sutton