Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Too many pics but I'm proud, okay?!

Today was Sutton's official signing day and, as usual, I have too many pictures from which to choose. I would say I'm sorry, but I am just so proud of her and am excited beyond words. Many years and thousands of hours of hard work have paid off and I can't post just one picture.

The long-awaited day.

















All our other family members were out of pocket, yet Aunt Miranda found a way to surprise us by coming (and arriving before we did!)

















Club coaches, Ryan and Zuela.

















School coaches, Werts and Wilson.

















The supporting family unit minus one upset seventh grader whom I made go to school, yet I should have let come with us. I'm sorry Rea.















Congratulations Sutton!

8 comments:

Annikke said...

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!!!

p.s. - you can never have too many pictures!!!

Abbie said...

Oh my goodness, that almost made me a little teary. Can you pregnancy emotions??
That is so so cool Devin, you must be so proud of your awesome girl!

Anonymous said...

hola madre...please send coach jenkins the one with me signing!! love you!! :]

Anonymous said...

Sutton,

You did it. A college scholarship! You have worked so hard, and we are so proud of you, and your accomplishments. Sure wish we could have been with you in person, but we were with you in thoughts and prayers.

We know that you are going to go forth and do good -- that school doesn't know what a treasure it is getting.

We love you,
Diney & Big Daddy

Gina said...

We are so proud of you Sutton Button!!

Gina, David and kids

Anonymous said...

annike took the words outa my mouth!! you should be so proud!

allison/amomthing

tifbradley said...

Congratulations, Sutton!! I didn't think there were enough pics!! You deserve to be proud, Devin; you are a fantastic mom!!

MKHKKH said...

What an awesome day for you and her! Kudos to you and all your effort and devotion to her sport! Without you and dad it wouldn't have been possible!! You have every right to be VERY proud.