Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tattermash

I've discovered the best online store for oilcloth products. I stumbled upon Tattermash one day while searching for a unique cellphone case because I seem to always lose my cellphone in my diaper bag. These were so adorable I ordered three! The colors are vibrant enough that I can spot them in the black hole of my diaper bag and they can even be attached to a belt loop or a bag. I use mine constantly.

Check out some of the other great oilcloth products Tatermash offers. I'm already eyeing the Lil' Tater Bibs for Baby Girl and a Kiddie Splat Mat to replace the newspaper under her high chair.

Contact Lori today for some over-the-top cute oilcloth products. Her customer service is as fantastic as her workmanship.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Holy cuteness!! I'm definitely checking that out! :)