Thursday, February 28, 2008

In the wake of our $125 apple...


...I ranted about here and our potty troubles mentioned here...

I give you the Renuzit Adjustable Cones Air Freshener toilet plugger-upper. Yes, you too can sweeten the smell of your toilet water (as Landon, 4, has so graciously done for ours) by shoving the air freshener directly into the toilet. Let me not forget to mention how he also generously tinkled on top of the plugged freshener and then attempted to flush. I have no idea why, but he thought it was a good idea at the time. In case you're wondering, a Renuzit Air Freshener does, in fact, stop the flow of water so completely that one has to retrieve said freshener, tinkled-in water and all.

I swear, someday the boy's going to be a plumber.

11 comments:

Camille said...

ohmygosh I'm laughing so hard!!! Seriously, ya'll have unheard of adventures at your house!!!!

Abbie said...

HAHAHHAA What is it with this boy and shoving things in the toilet?! This kid cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY. What's next, the toothbrush? Hopefully you made HIM fish it out of the pee? Allison At Amomthing

Gina said...

OMG!!!LOL!!! My stomach hurts from laughing!!! Gotta love those boys! It's a good thing he is so darn cute. I bet you can't wait for Kindergarten...

Unknown said...

I'm having a hard time waiting for kindergarten and have been unsuccessfully pushing pre-k. Of course, he may get expelled the first week and sent home. ugh.

Gina said...

Ummm, I know what that feels like...didn't I get expelled from the baby sitter-for good?!?

Unknown said...

NOW I know where he gets it!! LOL!!

Miranda said...

I was just going to post "Hello, Pre-K"; you're right this boy needs some structured activities.

MKHKKH said...

I think you are the one that is becoming a plumber! I would have pulled all my hair out by now. Are all boys like this? Or just the one's you grow?

jubilee said...

I'm thinking that his shoving things down the toilet is better than shoving things up his nose! Or is that just me? BG

Anonymous said...

OMG I am laughing so hard it's tricky to type! Give that boy a big hug from he, he amuses me to no end!