Friday, February 22, 2008

Urine trouble

boys x 2

overflowed toilet x 2

wet floor and carpet x 2

nasty, stinky, I-don't-want-to-touch-them-with-a-ten-foot-pole towels x 8

Add to that...

2 wet beds (Was there a full moon or something?)

wet pajamas x 2

Wet sheets x 2

With great restraint I was able to keep any and all sarcastic sighs, looks, and comments to a minimum. Well...the toilet water did elicit some loud, guttural groans, but other than that I was suprisingly cool as a cucumber.

Now, to the laundry...GROAN!

(oops)

7 comments:

Annikke said...

Lovely way to start the day isn't it???

Melanie said...

wow..!!

Anonymous said...

OH no!! that really stinks. (heh-sorry)

jubilee said...

I don't know about a full moon, but there was a lunar eclipse the other night that you could blame it on. Or did you not mean that kind of full moon?!

Miranda said...

Actually the moon is full. I'm so sorry. Jimmy owes you big.

Cindy said...

Jeepers, were you at our house?

MKHKKH said...

I just watched my nephew and am not too excited for that part of raising a boy. Is it that hard to get it IN the potty? Geeze! LOL