Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Things I know now that I'm one month old


The ceiling fans in my house are so cool...I stare at them all of the time.

I love my baths; it's the cold, drying-off part I don't like.

I don't think Mommy likes to get up with me at 2am but I enjoy spending quality time with her.

My daddy's chest is the softest sleeping place I know.

I really like it when Sutton takes me outside.

My brothers are very loud and they kiss me...a lot.

My mommy and daddy always tell me how much they love me.

Keaton sings so pretty when she holds me and I always fall fast asleep.

The wipes warmer is my friend.

Reagan takes very good care of me. She reminds me of my mom.

I rarely have to cry around here because grunting gets me anything I want.

When I am forced to grunt, all of my family members jump up to help me.

I don't like changing my clothes and I really don't like being naked.

My brothers and sisters fight over who gets to hold me next...Mommy says I'm spoiled.

God made sure I went to the perfect family for me. They love me and think I'm really cute. I know I'm going to like it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Devin,
My name is Mark Klentzman and I need to get ahold of Jimmy. Could you mention my name sometime and see what his reaction would be. One of y'all could e-mail me at markklentzman@yahoo.com. That would be great! Hope to hear from you soon!

Jen said...

I can't believe it's been a month already!