Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just keepin' her seat warm



We've been telling the children for months and months that the baby would come after Easter. Well, Easter was three days ago and no baby. The boys, especially Landon, are having a hard time understanding they still have to wait.

When I can't find him, I usually don't have to look far. The baby's seat is on the floor and big brother has easy access. He likes to get inside the baby clothes hamper (seen behind him) and peer at me, and I have stopped him from climbing into the baby swing; all the while wearing that red glove...the red glove we can't leave home without.

He's definitely a unique little guy with his own set of rules, so I will stand guard over the baby's items for a few weeks longer. Hopefully, "baby stister" will appear on time and big-brother-the-squatter will be willing to share those comfy, cushy spots when the rightful little resident moves in.

No comments: