Thursday, February 26, 2009

My life with boys, er, um SUPER HEROES

When my girls were younger and had friends over to play, they had tea parties, told secrets in their room, or performed makeovers on each other. You know, nice, quiet activities because, well, girls are just easy that way.

My boys, on the other hand, can have a friend over and they plot and act out(very LOUDLY) their battles against any and all sisters evil foe who dare to threaten the safety of the universe.

Well, that, and there are the multiple good guy skirmishes that regularly lead to raging ninja moves followed by the whaling of the injured because someone didn't follow "the plan."

And while I am appreciative of the fact that we are all now safe from the complete and total destruction of the world as we know it, I find that I really kinda miss those makeovers.






















But you gotta love their commitment (and Landon's ability to squease his tiny little body into that tiny little Spider Man costume on the far right.)

No comments: