Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Birthday in a box

Because I couldn't be there and because I wanted her to have birthday decorations, I sent Sutton a bunch of birthday stuff to help commemorate her day. Her suite-mates had already decorated the bathroom (?!) they share, so Sutton and her roommate, Megan, used the decorations in their room.

It wasn't home, but it was festive!


Decorated bathroom. The girls wrote on her mirror, wrote out "Happy Birthday" along the wall, and hung pretty pink garland from the ceiling.














Birthday card. I love the Texas!



















I had to send some Halloween decor too.









And some regular old fun stuff.

















She spent last night at a volleyball match and studying. It wasn't like home, but that was probably her favorite part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, that's sweet. To be young again!