Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me! Meme

Andrea over at Blogging Mama tagged me for a random facts meme quite some time ago. And since it was so quite some time ago, I forgot the particular details were to tell six random things about myself. Clearly, I am in the earliest stages of dementia because I worked diligently recently on my ten random things.

Oh well, it's my blog so I'm going to post my meme my way.

Ahem.

So, here goes:

1. I taught golf one semester to high school students for their PE credit even though I've never actually played golf.

2. I could pretty easily be a vegetarian.

3. All four of my daughters have special "royal" middle names; three are queens and one is a princess.

4. I have a really weird tendency to try and color-coordinate my family before we go places. They don't love that about me.

5. The reason there are almost six years between my first and second children is because it took me that long to get my courage up again...having babies HURTS.

6. Strangely enough, I wish I would have had more.

7. I so love Mexican food.

8. It's physically painful for me to miss out on or pass up a clearance sale.

9. I'd make a really good rich person...I love to share:-)

10. I grew up sure I was going to be a nun; that was until I visited a convent and saw how meager and infrequent the food...not to mention the whole No Boys stance.

11. I'm a pathetic perfectionistic over-achiever as evidenced in my need to add an eleventh insignificant fact about myself when asked for ten.

And so, for those of you tagged, here are the rules I was given:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write SIX random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Since I recently tagged my usual go-to people, I'm going to have to find some other victims lucky tag-ees to perpetuate this awesome meme. And the winners are:

1. My friend Heidi over at Because Mommy Said So....

2. Amy, another Texas mama over at The Monroe 6.

3. My bloggy friend Steph from Perpetual Chaos.

4. Melanie, a fantastic writer and mom to five over at Monday through Sunday.

5. Cindy, a great mommy over at Family Runneth Over.

6. Super mom Helen, my sister's bestest friend, over at Super Mom.

Have fun girls!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along. The fun thing with a meme is it IS all about you, so do what you want ;)

Miranda said...

Great. So now you share that child birth hurts :)

Steph said...

Thanks Devin! Sorry it has taken me so long to reply/post but life has been crazy. I'm going to post now!