Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why he may never go to school

Airport









Hotel









Giraffe









Pic of Daddy =)









Bowling









Racing









Homework for sisters...









...Power Rangers for him.









The true reason for the trip was a volleyball official college visit for Sutton. She loved the school, the team, and the coach. Other colleges keep calling and emailing and there's a big tournament this weekend in Las Vegas for unsigned seniors. We hope she'll make a decision soon. (Are you listening God?!)

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Hello Devin! I remember several posts ago that you mentioned Sutton was looking at a school in North Carolina. May I ask which one? I moved to Georgia from NC and after living there for 16 years, consider it to be home.

Take care,
MaryAnne

Unknown said...

Looks like HE had fun! Did she?

jubilee said...

Looks like the little man had a blast. And what a cool blanket!

Unknown said...

Hey MaryAnne!
Sutton visited a little school named Chowan University. It's really small and you've probably never heard of it.

Are you in Georgia? We lived for almost ten years in the Athens area and I got my master's degree from UGA. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I thought that's where you were.

MaryAnne said...

You are right, I have never heard of Chowan! I am in Georgia...south of Atlanta by about 20 miles and a whole mindset. The town in Fayetteville but I usually call it Hooterville!

MaryAnne