Friday, February 15, 2008

This photo doesn't do them justice...


















...and the twelve pictures I've taken aren't improving due to the poor quality of my photography. But these roses are a butter cream and blush-colored rose with antique pink tips. There are two dozen of these heavenly-scented blossoms along with a multitude of baby pink mini carnations scattered throughout. Just breath-taking. I wish we had smell-o-screen so you could breathe in their wonderfulness.

Dinner was a family affair at Saltgrass Steak House topped off with a monster sundae and Key Lime pie.


Yes, my Valentine's a keeper.

3 comments:

Annikke said...

YAY! Glad you had a nice day!

Anonymous said...

awwww. that's awesome...! what did you get him? allison/amomthing

Unknown said...

Allison,
Sorry, I didn't see this question before. I got him a card and his favorite candy. Gee, it pales in comparison!