Saturday, June 09, 2007

When my children argue about this, I get tickled...

Mom (feigning concern): "Oh, Peyton. You're diaper really needs changing, doesn't it?"

I watch as three sets of daughter ears perk up and each girl lunges toward said baby with needy diaper.

Reagan (enthusiastic as usual): "I got it!"

Sutton (irritated at Reagan's eagerness): "No, Reagan! I'll do it.
You got to do it last time."

Keaton (always feeling left out): "I wanna help!"

Sutton (frustrated teenager): "Keaton, no. Reagan back up."

Reagan (losing her perky demeanor) "I said I would do it, so stop!"

Sutton: "Reagan, you're being selfish."

Keaton: "What about me?!"


The argument continues until I pick a "winner." (Insert wicked mommy laugh here.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, woman. you're good!