Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our children are truly gifted


Hayden
"But I have too much hair on my body!" Screaming in pain due to cuts on his fingers, elbow, shin, and stomach(?!) after trying to shave with an old razor.

Landon
"I tut it!" Proudly showing off his new bald spot after attempting to cut his own hair with scissors.

Reagan
Giving Dad a sqeezing hug from behind: "Careful or I'll do a 'heinlick remover' on you."

Hayden
Pointing at a cemetery we were driving by..."All the people in there are dead."

Keaton
"I know I'll pass the lice test..." (A required check for all children before heading to camp) "...because I only itched my head three times last night -- I counted."

Reagan
Reagan: "You're being hypocritical."

Dad: Do you even know what that means?"

Reagan: "No, it just sounded like a good word."

Sutton
Sutton: Is it okay if I go play sand volleyball with my friends?"

Mom: "Did you forget you are grounded?"

Sutton: "I didn't forget, just thought I would give it a shot."

Mom: "Not happening."

Sutton: "Figures."

No comments: