Friday, April 06, 2007

Egg Hunters

Daddy and Landon had such fun when they joined Hayden ("Bubba") and Keaton ("Keakon") on their school field trip to hunt Easter eggs. Everyone searched for eggs, ran races and had a delicious picnic lunch. Landon came home to a three hour nap. I'll bet those sweet teachers would have loved to have joined him...field trips can be rough when you're in charge but a blast when you're a kid.

Hayden filling up his basket:

















Mrs. Constance showing the kids what she's made of:













Keaton's turn to race:

















Watch out guys, I'm coming!

















Don't forget about me!

















"I noticed you struggling on that last turn, Bubba...I think I can help you with your form."













"Please join me for my gourmet PB&J."













Parent papparazzi hiding in the trees:













"I wonder if my old job at Microsoft is still available?"













"You guys are killing me!"












Three Chinese monkeys modified: "Speak no evil, smell no evil, think no evil."

No comments: