Saturday, March 24, 2007

Unrestrained rockin'


Last night as Landon "danced" (stomped) in the living room "singing" (ear-piercing shrieks) while "playing" (pounding wildly) his guitar:

Landon: "I GONNA BE A ROCK STAR!!"
"I GONNA BE A ROCK STAR!!"
(gibberish)
(gibberish)
(gibberish)
"I GONNA BE A ROCK STAR!!"

Keaton (gently and sweetly): "Landon, why don't you be the kind of rock star that sits quietly and sings softly? That could be a lot of fun too, you know!"

Landon stopped singing and stared at her for a few seconds. I could tell his little mind was trying to fathom such a ludicrous notion...then he resumed, louder than before:
"I GONNA BE A ROCK STAR!!"
"I GONNA BE A ROCK STAR!!"

Keaton (admitting defeat, said to herself): "Well, that went well."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Landon does a mean impersonation of the construction worker from the Village People. ;)