Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Gina!

I was so upset when you were born as I was abruptly "dethroned" after 5 years of having Mom and Dad to myself. As time went on, you grew on me and I realized there was enough room in the fold and more than enough parental love to go around.

You have become a wonderful friend as we've grown up. I am so impressed with the woman you have become and respect so much your attitude. Very little rattles you and even though I am the eldest sister, I realize there are many lessons I can learn from you.

I hope your day was special and that you realize how much you are loved by me and the rest of the family.

Happy Birthday Gina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWHHHWWW!

Thanks so much-but most everything I have learned...I learned from you big sister!! LOVE YOU!

ps. i look so jeweled going to work these days...thanks again for all the goodies!

Anonymous said...

and what is up with the PREGO pic!!