Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Granna's Gone Thong


Today's guest blogger is my mother-in-law, Granna. Evidently, the kids' birthday gift to her made for an afternoon of fun when she and Pawpaw got home.

**Warning I**
The following email is being reproduced without written permission from author/subject...so you better read FAST before I get the phone call to yank it from this blog! (My father-in-law is a licensed attorney so it could get ugly.)

**Warning II**
The following email is intended for mature audiences only. Children will probably be okay reading it. The rest of you immature adults out there, proceed with caution.

Dear Family,

Oh, Saturday was so much fun. Thank you so much for everything. Please tell the girls the gift was just perfect!! I put IT on to model for PawPaw and he fainted immediately---I ran to the kitchen for water and threw it on his face, and bent down to see if I should give artificial respiration, and immediately the thong popped. In my excitement I was fixing to run to the bathroom for a towel and I slipped in the water, fell on PawPaw's face, and this brought him around. I grabbed a throw rug to cover myself but the dust in it caused Paw Paw to choke, so I ran for a drink of water for him. The door bell rang and there we were!! Well, we ran and made ourselves presentable, but by the time we answered the door, we saw the Prize Patrol for Publishers Clearing House driving away from the house.

Oh gracious, I'll never forget this wonderful birthday gift. Now Reagan, please mend it for me!!

Granna


We will now return to our regularly scheduled blog and blogger.

No comments: