Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tooth Fairy part II

Hayden and Keaton pulled a fast one on me this afternoon. She pulled another of his teeth and they decided to see if I noticed. Several HOURS later I detected a very distinct lisp as Hayden spoke from the back seat of the car. Keaton giggled as she teased me with "I did something today and I'm not going to tell you what."

I interrogated her but to no avail. Finally she told me to look carefully in Hayden's mouth. Those two buggers kept that secret all that time. I'm really impressed.

I'm even more impressed with Keaton's generous spirit. Not only is she the family "tooth extractor" in our wimpy crew, but she was also the "tooth investor" tonight, having to borrow from her own Tooth Fairy money stash to finance this hurtin'-for-cash fairy. How sad. I promised her I'd pay her back with interest.

She's a sweetie pie!














He wants everyone to see how he puts his tongue through the space.

No comments: