Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve

It's not very often that my family gets together throughout the year. We have families and jobs and live spread out over Texas. Christmas Eve is such a treat for us, we can all to be together and enjoy every minute. This year we met at my parent's home in Central Texas. The food was delicious and the company couldn't have been a neater bunch of folks.

Hayden, Landon and their cousin, Cade, goofing around on a train table.












The boys hovering, as usual, over Baby Dayden and my sister, Gina.













Landon and Mommy as we were all opening gifts. Amazingly, he stopped long enough to smile with me.

















Sutton, Reagan, and my mom, Naunie.













Best buds, Hayden and Cade.












Cade's mommy and my sister, Krista.

















My brother, Ryan, and Sutton.













Naunie and Keaton.

















The boys were so excited to get to hold Dayden. She, however, did not share their enthusiasm .

No comments: