Wednesday, July 21, 2010

She’s resourceful, that one

Peyton (3): “Rea Rea, I need juice.”
Reagan (15):  “Okay, just a minute.”

Peyton:  “Keaton, you get me juice?”
Keaton (12):  “Yep, hold on just a second.”

Peyton:  “Bubbas…JUICE!”
Hayden (9), Landon (6):  “Ask Mom!”

Peyton:  “MOM!!! JUICE PEEEEESE!!!
Mom:  “Okay, I’m in the bathroom!  Just a minute!”

Clearly, she got tired of waiting and just helped herself.
 IMG_8473 IMG_8472
Yep, that’s her sippy cup lid and she’s on the counter.  Poor thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA. If I were there, I would have gladly gotten baby girl some juice!

love ya'll!
Sutton

Joanne said...

The family that shares germs together, stays together! Poor thing was just so darn thirsty!

Megan said...

She really helped her self (I don't care I'm thirsty) :)

Pamela said...

hahaha..That is very cute picture. She can't control her self..She is very much thirsty..What a very lovely baby. Great post.

MKHKKH said...

Gotta love a girl who knows how to get what she wants!