Thursday, April 01, 2010

All panties (almost) all the time

Preschool has a number of benefits, not the least of which is their ability to potty train a two-year old. I've had terrible luck potty-training my six children one child at a time, yet the teacher in Peyton's class can potty train 15 toddlers simultaneously.

How is that?

I try not to feel too inferior, but rather spend my time basking in the glow that is: daytime dryness. We're still working on the night time diaper, but even so, my pull-up bill has gone waaaaaay down:)

Peyton evidently loves the freedom she feels,





















her ability to prance...





















and dance unencumbered.





















But I think my favorite part is how tiny her hiney looks in her clothes.

1 comment:

LindaJean said...

Oh my gosh... Peyton is as cute as ever :)