Friday, March 26, 2010

15 and FAB-U-LOUS!!














It's unbelievable to me that Reagan turned 15 years old, and what's worse, I didn't even blog about it. I thought she hadn't notice...I'd convinced myself she wouldn't notice, but then last week she mentioned quietly that she had missed her usual birthday post and not seeing it made her sad.

*heavy sigh*

Insert extreme mommy guilt here-----> X

So, in a feeble attempt to redeem myself, I bring to you Rea's 2010 birthday post:

I told Reagan recently that she was the most difficult toddler but has turned out to be the easiest teen. I am constantly impressed by her ability to get along with people. It's not that she agrees with others to avoid confrontation (a personal trait her mother still struggles with). No, Reagan will stand up for herself when necessary but she also recognizes when it's time to back off; pride does not control her. She has a servant's heart for doing good and constantly looking for ways to help others. She's an excellent friend. She loves her family, immediate and extended, with a fierce passion. However, I believe one of the best things about Reagan is that she can laugh at herself, a unique quality in a 15yr old girl, and that makes people truly enjoy being around her; she never takes herself too seriously.

Rea, I love you beyond words and I am so proud to have you for my daughter. You are turning into such a lovely woman and I am forever grateful that God gave me you.

I love you, sweet girl!
Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mommy!!!!! i love you too!!!!!:)

MKHKKH said...

In just the few short years I have been following your blog, I have seen her grow up into a lady. Sounds like she is as beautiful on the inside as she is out. I guess her mom knows what she is doing! ;0)

Glad you are still posting. Missed ya.

Katie

LindaJean said...

15! wow :) Soon you will have another driver around!

Gina said...

I LOVE how she still calls you Mommy. I LOVE IT!