Monday, May 12, 2008

She's in

My computer isn't working since little Peyton decided to pull the cable with all her might and cause a short. Jimmy won a new cable on eBay but he forgot to look and see where the cable was coming from...it's coming from Hong Kong so I doubt it'll be here any time soon.

Waaaaaa!

I have access to Jimmy's computer but I can only use it after the market closes.

Waaaaaa! again.

But I am on here tonight just long enough to download Reagan's National Junior Honor Society induction pictures. The entire family went, though Jimmy and I took shifts walking the little ones outside.




2 comments:

Gina said...

Congratulations Rea!! We are so proud of you!

Oh...and you look so beautiful. Can ya'll PLEASE stop growing up??! I am starting to feel REALLY old...

Annikke said...

Your family is so full of wonderful accomplishments! Congratulations to her and you (as parents)! What an honor!