Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I know now that I am 11 months old

I am a professional waver and use my "Miss America" wave on anyone that will look at me.

I can take several steps at a time on my own, but I prefer to have you hold my hand and spend your day walking with me. Surely, there's nothing more important for you to do.

I do not want to crawl...forwards, that is; backwards works just fine.

When I want to show off, I can quack like a duck, moo like a cow, and meow like a kitty cat. But don't ask me to do it because I will always choose not to and you'll look really dumb.

Mommy bought me Squeaky shoes and I love to make them squeak, squeak, squeak as I walk.

Mommy probably won't buy me any more Squeaky shoes.

I'm a little obsessed with other babies, children and mannequins. I think I scare the babies and children when I scream at them. The mannequins don't seem to mind.

I'm a huge fan of queso, ice cream, grapefruit, and chicken noodle soup from Chick-Fil-A.

I will scream in at the top of my lungs, throw a fit, and make everyone stare at us if you try and take away your Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino® . You're supposed to share.

I have a princess birthday party coming up soon. After that rabbit tu-tu get-up my mom made me wear at Easter, I'm getting worried.

I have two teeth on bottom and one on top. Mommy says I look like Nanny McPhee. I don't think mommy's funny...at all.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

So beautiful (both of you) that exclamation marks are required!

Annikke said...

Oh my! Almost ONE year old! She is such a doll, and will look adorable in whatever you dress in for her party (tu-tu or anything else!)
All of your children are so pretty/handsome!

MKHKKH said...

What a big girl she is. I love the dress!

Abbie said...

hahaha she is SOOOO cute! Look at that priceless little scowl! She's learning so early! :)