Friday, March 14, 2008

May I have your attention please...

I'm getting ready to run out for an appointment, but I wanted to quickly share a website I found while rummaging around some other blogs.

Go to this site and you can watch (almost) any TV show for FREE. It's called HULU and it's amazing!

Really. I'm not kidding.

I just watched the entire first episode of The Real Housewives of New York City and even though I'm now feeling completely poor and totally inadequate, it was too fun!

Oh, and there are MOVIES too. Who knew?

My family may not have a decent meal for weeks until I get this out of my system.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds cool, but dammit I can't watch anything! sighs. Bring HULU to Canada!!! At least the three I tried to view said that it wasn't available in my country or region :(

But have fun watching!

Carrie said...

How much do I love you for telling me about this! We gave up our cable and I'm having SO much withdrawal! I can hardly wait to catch up on my trashy reality shows!