Friday, March 07, 2008

I love my mother

I was on my own for International Day until (Thank you God!) my mother showed up. That poor woman had to deal with a snow storm, her stressed-out daughter (that would be me), a house full of anxious children and still help me come up with two costumes and food for both Hayden's and Keaton's countries.

She has cut and glued and painted and ironed and cooked and babysat and cleaned and...well, a little of all that had to be done to get us to this:

A beautiful woman of Cameroon.


















A (quite scary) pygmy from Congo.














You aren't gonna stick me with that pin, are you Naunie?













Landon and Naunie enjoying the International Day festivities.

















Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Mom! I couldn't have done it without you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Naunie I love her too...

L

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annikke said...

It all looks like it turned out excellent! Way to go you two!

MKHKKH said...

Aren't moms the best? I can't imagine life without mine! Glad your tough week is over. Funny I have a similar sized zit sitting on my lower right chin. I feel like a teenager all over again!