Saturday, February 02, 2008

Playing beauty parlor

My mom has been here the past few days and we have had a ball. She and I have talked and laughed non-stop since she arrived. We even shopped for and bought false eyelashes just because it sounded like fun, and who wouldn't want to be more glamorous, right? The applying of those eyelashes proved to be more of a challenge than we expected.

We tried using the special eyelash holder...













We tried using our fingers...













We even tried toothpicks...





Yep, glamorous.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy time...always fun!:)

Gina said...

Well? Did you get them on? How did they look??

Unknown said...

Mom had a hard time and decided to work more on her's at home (too many helpers here). I got mine on but they looked a little crooked. Peyton kept staring at me like something was wrong, guess they didn't look so natural. LOL.

Camille said...

that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Hilarious! And I tried to comment on the baby in the bag, but it wouldn't open. That's even funnier.and scarier.

Anonymous said...

HAH! Love it!

MKHKKH said...

I have always wanted to try those. Do they hurt to take off?

Unknown said...

It was actually pretty easy to take off. I was worried that I'd somehow pull my natural lashes out removing the fake ones, but nope, it was painless.