Sunday, July 29, 2007

Things I know now that I am three months old

I don't want to sleep in my chair, on my pallet, or in my bed; I want to sleep on my Mommy all night long.

I like to watch "Baby Einstein" videos with Reagan because she holds me up to the TV and tells me the name of everything we see on the screen.

Keaton and I talk a lot. She asks me about my day and if I'm having fun. She's even asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I think, some day, I want to be just like her.

The warm water in my baths make me tinkle every time.

Daddy's whiskers scratch my face, but I still snuggle with him and smile at his silly noises because I know it makes him happy.

Every time I fall asleep during the day, Landon wakes me up. Someday I will so be getting him back.

When Sutton, Mommy, and I go out, people seem to think Sutton is my mother. I think that's just weird.

I like spending time with Hayden in the early mornings when no one is up but us and Mom. He gives Mommy and me lots and lots of kisses.

I'm not sure why, but when I really start cooing and smiling and trying so hard to tell her something very important, my mommy's eyes always fill with tears.

Best of all, if I grunt the least little bit, people come running from all over the house to pick me up. I love being in charge.

4 comments:

LindaJean said...

I love your blog, (I got the link from Big Mama a while back)! I am pretty sure you have the most beautiful baby in the world :)

Unknown said...

Linda, You are so sweet to say that. I have to totally agree with you!

(Isn't Cindy great?!)

Miranda said...

Peyton also knows, "For some reason when I grunt when Uncle Dave is around, Mommy runs over really quickly and swoops me away before he can smell my diaper. It's funny to see Mommy run so quickly."

Unknown said...

I forgot that one! Can't have Uncle Dave pass out!