Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Blogg-iversary To Me

My adventure into blogging began a year ago yesterday with this post and the following picture of the kids.I never could have imagined then that one year and 446 posts later, our latest picture would look like this:I've documented our highs and lows, ups and downs, and the wonderful addition to our family, who, unfortunately, was less than thrilled with having to take a picture atop her siblings for this year's photo:

Here's to another great year filled with lots of cheers and few tears.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cheeks are so fat in this picture...probably because I had almost our whole family on my back!
love you mom! :D

Miranda said...

Ohhhhh, poor baby Peyton. I'm sure Landon felt even bigger having someone on his back!
I'm so glad you blog. I always look forward to finding out what y'all have been up to.
Sutton--there is nothing fat about you!

Anonymous said...

I love how you had to zoom out on the newest pic!! Such a beautiful family of nieces and nephews I have!

Anonymous said...

AWW Thanks Miranda! :D

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! And I can't help but notice how tan everyone is! Do you people live in the sun, or what? Eileen

Anonymous said...

hahaha! we are sooooooo not tan! wow. i wish! we are the whitest people in dallas (thanks mom...)

Anonymous said...

Sutton you are too funny! (white girl!) She's right ya know mom...