Monday, April 23, 2007

Forget the ice

Well...no, I keep going through my ice like a crazy woman and can't do without it right now. But no pickles and ice cream for me. I am huge and swollen and fairly miserable, fighting inconsistent, irregular and probably unproductive contractions. I'm getting close but evidently not close enough.

So I'm getting impatient and testy and my constant if-Reagan-rubs-my-belly-one-more-time-I'm-gonna-scream thought that I am currently, sucessfully suppressing is about to unleash. We've got to get through her Cinderella solo tonight after costume shopping and Hayden's soccer yesterday, Sutton's third day of a volleyball tournament that ends this afternoon and then I think the calendar is as clear as it can be for a few days with this many kids on the go.

Jimmy is off the road for a while and it's wonderful having the extra set of Landon-hands, but did I mention I am huge, swollen and fairly miserable?

Pass my ice, please, and make it a double.














(Credit for the cartoon goes to Wiley. Thanks!)

No comments: