Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fish Tales

All those perch they hand-caught the day before sure came in handy yesterday as the perfect bait for these whoppers.

Direct quote from an email Jimmy sent, "Caught 10 in all.....boys loved it, even had Granna out there with a rod/reel and she was getting into it as well. I was SOOOOO PROUD of my country boys this week. They got dirty, wet, sweated, spit, peed in the field and loved it all! I was getting a little worried they were going to be too much like city boys and not know how to do some of this fun stuff."

Hopefully we girls won't have to spend too much time acclimating our "men folk" to our "city ways" when they return. I don't think I'm ready for the "spittin'" and I know the neighbors will frown upon "peein'" in the yard.






2 comments:

Miranda said...

You'll certainly be the Clampets if Landon is caught peein' in the yard--even Jethro knew better than that.

(The word verification that I'm having to type in to publish this comment is "svwrPP".

Anonymous said...

Nice fish guys! Looks like a fish fry tonight. And watering the grass never hurt anybody - even if it is in the front yard.