Friday, February 16, 2007

My Valentine gave me these...



They are beautiful and smell heavenly.

A few years back this same sweet man had seven (7!) dozen roses delivered to my work. Each dozen was a different color and had seven different cards explaining the meaning of the colors and how it pertained to our relationship. They were brought in one dozen at a time creating a menagerie of color and a bouquet of fragrance that wafted down the halls.

The people in that community still speak of that day. The women refer to me as the woman who got "all those flowers," while the men complain to my father often about Jimmy's display, making my sweetie one of the most hated men in town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!!! I remember that sooo well Mrs.Devin!!! I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's day!!! Tell everyone I said HELLO!!! We miss you!!! ~MAELI