Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm a human balloon


No, this is not me but yes, I am trying to convince myself that I am not this big. Tough to do when I feel big as a house, there's a baby human doing somersaults in my abdomen, my feet have disappeared and I still have over two months left.

So I will just continue to embrace these moments knowing that in the end I'll be very happy Baby Girl is here, yet conscience that the empty feeling I'll have when she arrives is not just a vacant, flabby belly, but the loss of the time she and I, alone, have shared.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I was just wondering if this was a real picture or if it has been digitally inhanced? My husband can't believe that it is real. I was HUGE with my last pregnancy, but not that big.

Unknown said...

LOL! I don't know. I'm skeptical because her breasts look awful small. Someone else asked me if she was having a baby or a litter. I'm not sure but as long as it's not me, I'm content!