Monday, February 19, 2007

The girls and I can't stop giggling















I'm a member of a mommy board where other moms sell their outgrown/unused kids clothes. I was thrilled last week to come across these adorable bathing suits and a matching sundress.

They are a size 3-6 months, but you can't appreciate how tiny they are until you see them in real life. I opened the package they came in and started laughing out loud. The girls joined in and now we snicker every time we look at them. We've even gone in my closet to take a peek just to giggle a little more.

Jimmy reminded me that those suits will probably never get near the water as baby girl will be so little this summer and I completely agree. However, I guarantee you she will be the cutest little baby poolside in her itsy bitsy bright orange bikini.

Daddy and the boys just don't get it.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I wondered what you'd been up to all weekend. Now I see. You need to have some point of reference so we can see how tiny they are; I can imagine though. You'll have to slather on the waterbabies for the poolside festivities.

Andrea M said...

Giggle, those are cute. As a soon to be mom of a first baby girl, my dd's closet looks similar :) The boys don't get it here either.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful young lady you are Reagan. I'm so glad you have taken the beauty from your mother. I am so proud of you.

All my love,
Aunt Paula