Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dance fever

Keaton and her girlfriends shake a leg.

















Hayden and Mackenzie

















Daddy/daughter dance

















Even little brothers were invited












Daddy's airplane arrived from California just in time

















Valentine hotdogs were delish!












The girls' table













Bravo!

















I was pretty good, wasn't I?

















Daddy/daughter/little brother dancing

















Can we do this again tomorrow?!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I know this should be all about Hayden and Keaton--and they are adorable--but little Landon is too cute.

I can see the teenage Hayden already.

And, Keaton is such a pretty girl--kinda takes after her mom!

I can't believe the dresses these girls are wearing. I'm a bit jealous.

Glad Jimmy made it back for Valentine's Day.