Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Labels



As I was ironing clothes in the laundry room, I overheard the following conversation between Keaton, Hayden, and Landon while they ate breakfast:

Hayden: "Landon, now that you are three years old, when the baby comes you will be a big brother."

Landon: "Yes, I gonna be a big brover wike you, Bubba."

Hayden: "Well, actually I will be the biggest brother. You will only be the big brother because I'm bigger than you. You understand, Landon?"

Landon: "Yes, I be a big brover wike you, Bubba."

Hayden (frustrated): "No Landon!"

Keaton (interrupting): "See Landon, Hayden is older so he'll be the biggest brother. You are younger so your the big brother. Kinda like me! Sutton's the biggest sister, Reagan's the big sister, so I'm the bigger....um, well, actually I'm the big....ummmm...Oh, never mind! Sometimes my life stinks!"

No comments: