Thursday, November 23, 2006

Okay, I admit...I'm a weenie

but I don't like to eat them.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving meal today, complete with turkey and all the fixin's, along with the obligatory parades, naps and football. Jimmy, who loves the cold, decided to cook and eat dinner outside tonight. He had everyone cook their own wieners and eat hotdogs fireside. Dessert was roasted marshmallows.

I was the photographer, not a cooker or a hotdog eater. Do notice that the pictures are taken from the second story of the house we are renting...that was as close as I was getting to the cold.











The after-dinner activity was a dip in the hot tub. I really would have enjoyed that opportunity but the doctor said no. They had a wonderful time in the 30 degree weather. The hot tub temp was over 100.

No comments: